HERSHEY, Pa. (WFXR) – It’s a partnership that beer lovers with a sweet tooth will certainly be intrigued with.
Yuengling and The Hershey Company have teamed up to offer a chocolate beer porter that will be available as a bottle or on draft in all 21 states where Yuengling beer is sold.
Each bottle contains 4.7-percent alcohol.
In 2019, Yuengling and Hershey’s partnered to develop a limited-edition chocolate porter that was only available in draft in a smaller number of states.
- Tracking The Tropics: T.S. Zeta to become a hurricane Monday, Gulf Coast landfall likely
- Renegade Paws Rescue, Hipster Hound host 15th annual Wag-O-Weekend
- Student shot in dorm by visitor, Georgia university says
- ‘Everything was on fire’: Witnesses describe moments after Alabama plane crash
- Looking for love? Skip this popular Halloween costume