HERSHEY, Pa. (WFXR) – It’s a partnership that beer lovers with a sweet tooth will certainly be intrigued with.
Yuengling and The Hershey Company have teamed up to offer a chocolate beer porter that will be available as a bottle or on draft in all 21 states where Yuengling beer is sold.
Each bottle contains 4.7-percent alcohol.
In 2019, Yuengling and Hershey’s partnered to develop a limited-edition chocolate porter that was only available in draft in a smaller number of states.
- Iran says it will enrich uranium to 60%, highest level ever
- Beyond the Bell Savannah offers youth training for Alcohol Awareness Month
- Georgia colleges hold tuition flat for second straight year
- NFL to restrict employees who refuse COVID-19 vaccine without ‘bona fide’ grounds
- Health department lifts water advisory for beach by Tybee Pier