From school closings to evacuation orders, WSAV has gathered important information for Bryan County residents.
On Sunday, Sept. 1, Governor Brian Kemp issued a mandatory evacuation order for county residents east of I-95, effective noon Monday.
A curfew for Bryan County will be put into place on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. for the mandatory evacuation zone east of I-95.
City officials say this is to help protect residents and businesses and ensure the safety of first responders working out in the storm. Plans for Thursday are to be determined.
- Bryan County Schools will be closed through Friday
- The Children’s Village will be closed through Thursday
- Coastal Health District Health Departments closed through Thursday
- Richmond Hill YMCA will remain closed through Thursday. No Fun Club, childcare or programs.
- Coastal Care Center in Richmond Hill closed all week
- Southern Flare Urgent Care Center will be closed Wednesday
- Non-essential staff for the City of Richmond Hill do not have to report for work on Friday.