Bryan County candidates have until Friday, Aug. 23 to qualify for the 2019 municipal election on Tuesday, Nov. 5.
News 3 has gathered a list of those who have qualified to date. We will update this page with additional information on candidates.
- Mayor: Judy Cook (incumbent), Sharon Lewis
- Council At-Large: Ernest Hamilton (incumbent)
- Council District 1: Johnnie Miller, Sr. (incumbent)
- Council District 2: Karen Cook Lynn (incumbent)
- Council District 3: Diane Moore (incumbent)
- Council District 4: Tiffany Walraven (incumbent), C. Edward Winter
- Council Post 2: Robbie Ward
- Council Post 3: Bill Donahue (previously appointed), Mark Ott
- Council Post 4: Les Fussell (previously appointed), Chakiris “Chuck” Moss, Steve Scholar