SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – Monday is a very big day in the St. Jude dream home giveaway. It’s the first day you can buy a ticket to win this year’s home.
The home is still under construction in Port Wentworth. It’s located in the Rice Hope Plantation neighborhood with four bedrooms and four and a half baths.
The three-level home is 3,800 square feet and will be valued around $400,000 dollars. It features a screened-in porch, a stone fireplace, top of the line appliances, a wet bar, a luxury master suite, and cottage trim details.
The whole third floor is a bonus room with a vaulted ceiling and a bathroom. Tickets are $100 and you can buy more than one, but a limited number will be sold.
News 3’s next phone bank will be Friday, April 12 from 11 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Keep in mind the campaign sold out last year.
- April 12: Get your ticket by April 12 to be eligible to win a $2,500 VISA gift card.
- May 3: Get your ticket by May 3 to be eligible to win a 2019 Nissan Versa.
- May 11: Tour the house, and register for free to be eligible to win a $5,000 shopping spree at Timeless Interiors.
- June 14: Get your ticket by June 14 to be eligible to win a seven-day Carnival Cruise for two.
- June 26: Tune in to WSAV to see the drawing for the house and all other prizes.