(WSAV) – We back!
Just connecting the dots here…the Savannah Bananas haven’t lost a game since our co-host Andrew Goldstein visited them on opening day. Savannah’s most electric team has certainly put on a show so far and our other co-host, Connor DelPrete, decides to run through his Top 5 Savannah Bananas circus acts.
Plus, U.S. Olympian and Jesup native David Larson joins the podcast to talk about his illustrious swimming career, growing up in Wayne County, and how southeast Georgia helped shape him into the gold medalist he became.
Here is the show rundown:
- Never eat ‘Grab N’ Go’ sandwiches at the airport (0:00 – 2:30)
- Andrew talks about his thoughts on opening weekend with the Savannah Bananas (2:30 – 8:20)
- Connor gives his Top 5 Savannah Bananas circus acts (8:20 – 25:15)
- We talk ballpark food! The classics, the underrated dishes, and the weird ones (25:15 – 35:14)
- Interview with U.S. Olympian and Jesup native David Larson (35;14 – 58:30)
We come out with this weekly podcast every Wednesday. Make sure to click subscribe, rate, and review our podcast! Got suggestions? We want to hear them — reach out to Andrew or Connor on Twitter and you might just find your topic in our weekly discussion. You can find the WSAV NOW Sports podcast on Soundcloud, Spotify, or Apple Podcasts!