TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — Ahead of President Donald Trump’s arrival in Tuscaloosa for the Alabama-LSU game, a likeness of him that has been used to protest his administration has already come to town.
“Baby Trump,” a 20-foot inflatable caricature of Trump that depicts him as a baby, made its arrival in town Saturday morning. As of noon Saturday, “Baby Trump” is stationed at Monnish Park at the corner of 15th Street and Hackberry Lane.
The inflatable has been used by protesters and has been seen around the world the last couple of years where Trump has been, including London, Los Angeles and Buenos Aires.
The inflatable is set up 4.3 miles away from where Trump will be landing at Tuscaloosa National Airport and one mile from Bryant-Denny Stadium.
The Alabama-LSU game kicks off at 3:30 p.m.
- No Winter Allowed: Football fans soaking up South Beach sun ahead of Super Bowl
- Garoppolo takes lessons from Brady into 1st Super Bowl start
- Family searching for mystery man who gifted 11-year-old with Mahomes jersey at Arrowhead
- PHOTOS: Hard Rock Stadium transformed for Super Bowl LIV
- Joe Montana headlines QBs with ties to 49ers, Chiefs