TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — Ahead of President Donald Trump’s arrival in Tuscaloosa for the Alabama-LSU game, a likeness of him that has been used to protest his administration has already come to town.
“Baby Trump,” a 20-foot inflatable caricature of Trump that depicts him as a baby, made its arrival in town Saturday morning. As of noon Saturday, “Baby Trump” is stationed at Monnish Park at the corner of 15th Street and Hackberry Lane.
The inflatable has been used by protesters and has been seen around the world the last couple of years where Trump has been, including London, Los Angeles and Buenos Aires.
The inflatable is set up 4.3 miles away from where Trump will be landing at Tuscaloosa National Airport and one mile from Bryant-Denny Stadium.
The Alabama-LSU game kicks off at 3:30 p.m.
- Season ends for Georgia Southern men’s, women’s basketball in opening round of Sun Belt tournaments
- Family of man killed in Savannah double shooting holds vigil on his 52nd birthday
- Chatham County Democrats oppose GOP bills that would limit no-excuse absentee voting
- Chatham County mask order expected to be extended
- Watch Live: Senate continues COVID-19 relief bill ‘vote-a-rama’ overnight after Dems reach deal on unemployment