BLUFFTON, S.C. (WSAV) - Heads up Beaufort County voters - precinct and polling locations have moved from their normal locations.
Burton 1C, Burton 1D, Chechessee 2, Lady’s Island 2A, Saint Helena 2C, and Bluffton 3 have temporary precinct locations. This is for the June 12 Statewide Primaries and any possible run-off elections on June 26.
- Burton 1C & 1D: Bethel Word and Worship Deliverance Temple (239 County Shed Rd)
- Chechessee 2: Ruth M. Fields Medical Center (721 Okatie Hwy)
- Lady's Island 2A: Coosa Elementary School (Mobile Units, 45 Middle Rd)
- Saint Helena 2C: Fripp Island Community Ctr (Chapel, 205 Tarpon Blvd)
- Bluffton 3: Bluffton Library (120 Palmetto Way)
Hilton Head 5C, Hilton Head 6, Hilton Head 13, Bluffton 4A, Bluffton 5A and Bluffton 5B have new, permanent precinct locations.
- Hilton Head 5C: Plantation House (235 Seabrook Dr)
- Hilton Head 6: Port Royal Golf and Racquet Club (10 Clubhouse Dr)
- Hilton Head 13: The Seabrook (300 Woodhaven Dr)
- Bluffton 4A, 5A, & 5B: Lord of Life Lutheran Church (351 Buckwalter Pkwy)
The Beaufort County Board of Voter Registration Elections said “unforeseen circumstances” caused the move. “The Board of Voter Registration and Elections of Beaufort County apologize for any inconvenience,” they said in a press release.
For more information, voters can call 843-255-6900 or visit bcgov.net/vote.
SC Democratic gubernatorial...
South Carolina 2018: Who is in the...