AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- Suspect’s attorneys claim Statesboro shooting was self-defense against ‘angry white men’
- NHL, players’ union announce plan to resume play on Aug. 1
- Jasper County School District postpones sports workouts
- Lawmakers urge studies on how trauma, post-traumatic stress impacts police officers’ use of force