SPARTANBURG, S.C. (NEXSTAR) – WSAV and fellow South Carolina Nexstar stations are getting answers to your questions about COVID-19.
In “South Carolina Responds: Your COVID-19 Questions Answered,” a live town hall, we took your questions directly to leaders from around the state.
South Carolina Sens. Lindsey Graham and Tim Scott, Superintendent of Education Molly Spearman and Epidemiologist Dr. Linda Bell weighed in on several questions:
- When will life return to normal?
- Is there a plan in place if a second wave of the virus occurs?
- Will the virus come back?
- What if someone tests positive during the school year?
- Who will provide hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies for schools?
- When will sports and other public events return?
- When will more testing be available in my area?
WSPA also sat down for an interview with the man leading South Carolina through the pandemic, Gov. Henry McMaster.
Watch “South Carolina Responds: Your COVID-19 Questions Answered” above, hosted by WSPA’s Gordon Dill, Amy Wood and WCBD’s Brendan Clark.