GEORGETOWN, SC (WBTW) – The U.S. Highway 17 northbound bridges exiting Georgetown are closed because of a crash involving a transit bus, according to the Georgetown County Emergency Management Division.
Midway Fire Rescue, Georgetown City Fire Department and Georgetown County Fire/EMS are on scene of the crash, according to a tweet from MFR.
In another tweet, MFR said crews are “currently assessing up to 20 patients with reported minor injuries.”
News13 has a crew headed to the scene. Count on us for updates as we work to learn more.
- Man sentenced for firing at Georgia State Patrol helicopter
- Stafford, Smart donate $500,000 to UGA diversity program
- UPDATE: Overwhelming response to boy’s search for a family, ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’
- Stone Mountain Park shuts gates ahead of planned right-wing rally
- Trump supporters attempt world record boat parade near Clearwater Beach