CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Horry County Fire Rescue warned drivers about traffic backups along Highway 544 at Singleton Ridge Road following a crash Monday evening.
The department said in a social media post that seven people were taken to the hospital with injuries not believed to be life-threatening.
The two-vehicle crash happened just after 6 p.m. Horry County Fire Rescue, South Carolina Highway Patrol and City of Conway Fire Rescue crews all responded.
One of the vehicles involved in the crash had a trailer with a boat attached to it. At one point, the boat detached from the trailer.
The crash appeared to have cleared by 8 p.m.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Trump, Biden campaign on same turf in battleground Florida
- Chatham Co. Commission hopeful Tony Riley has first hearing on disqualified candidacy
- Last chance to provide Hilton Head feedback on street light installation
- As COVID-19 surges in Iowa, Congress still can’t pass relief
- Savannah Alderwoman Gibson-Carter violated ethics code, board unanimously rules