Savannah morning fire displaces four people

Local News

SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – The Savannah Fire Department (SFD) responded Friday just before 6:00 a.m. to a fire in the 200 Block of West Henry Street.

According to SFD, the fire was electrical.

Officials say the fire appeared to have started in an outlet in the home’s living room where a television was plugged in.

SFD says the entire house sustained heavy smoke damage.

No one was injured, but four people were displaced.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories