Savannah kitchen fire displaces two people

Local News

photo: Savannah Fire Department

SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – The Savannah Fire Department (SFD) responded to a fire Thursday at a home located in the 100 block of Greenbriar Court.

Officials say a stove fire spread to the attic and filled the home with smoke.

Firefighters provided oxygen to five pets rescued from the home.

SFD says two people were displaced.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories