Savannah Fire Rescue responded to a fire on Treat Avenue at 4:16 a.m. on Friday morning.
Firefighters say they discovered heavy smoke and flames streaming from the garage of a single story brick home. The car inside was on fire. The blaze extended to the garage walls and roof and caused heavy smoke damage throughout the house.
Firefighters put out the fire and prevented the flames from spreading to other portions of the house.
No one was injured. However, the power to the structure had to be cut. The two adult residents were displaced.