SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) — Want to act alongside Michael Myers and Jamie Lee Curtis? The fan-favorite duo is making their way through the Coastal Empire to film the final installment in the rebooted “Halloween” trilogy.
The film is shooting under the working title “Cave Dwellers” which multiple media outlets report being the latest installment in the trilogy that began in 2018.
For several weeks now, Bill Marinella Casting has been hosting open casting calls for background work. He said he’s met thousands of potential extras interested in being in the film.
Marinella is hosting two meet and greets this week for background roles for townspeople, diner patrons and pedestrians:
- The Yellow Bee (802 Elma G. Miles Parkway)
- Wednesday, Feb. 16, from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Richmond Hill
- TOSA Coffee Company (10076 Ford Avenue)
- Friday, Feb. 18, from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Here’s what to know before you go:
- Parents are asked to apply for their children online rather than in person due to COVID protocols
- Applicants can arrive at any point during the meet and greet hours
- Wearing masks and social distancing are recommended for those attending in person
- Applicants can come as they are or “dress to impress” by wearing something vintage
- Pre-registration is encouraged at kaast.aap/signup