SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – Police closed down the Talmadge Bridge Wednesday afternoon for a call of a person in distress.
Lanes were impacted for about an hour. Around 3 p.m., the Savannah Police Department announced the person was safe.
Further details on the incident were not released.
- Dr. Fauci is highest-paid federal employee, report says
- Coastal Health District closing some COVID-19 testing sites to focus on vaccine rollout
- Miley Cyrus to play Super Bowl concert for vaccinated frontline workers
- ‘No Hard Feelings’: Patriots fans still rooting for Brady
- ‘It certainly makes sense’: Mayor Johnson calls again on Gov. Kemp to issue a statewide mask mandate