HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A deputy got to show off some lasso tricks when he wrangled an alligator at a home in Town ‘N’ Country.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said Deputy George was called to a woman’s home after the reptile began banging on her bay window.
The agency released photos of the deputy using a lasso to secure the gator.
“See ya later….oh, you know,” the agency said on Facebook.
The post did not say where the gator was taken.
- Kentucky “Santa Claus” continues tradition of giving gifts from her front porch
- Second Hilton Head shooting subject, Carter Mosco, arrested
- Greta Thunberg named Time’s “person of the year”
- Our Hometown: “Real Men Paint” fundraiser to benefit M.A.L.E. Dreamers mentoring program
- Ga Civil War and Reconstruction newspapers made available online