HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A deputy got to show off some lasso tricks when he wrangled an alligator at a home in Town ‘N’ Country.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said Deputy George was called to a woman’s home after the reptile began banging on her bay window.
The agency released photos of the deputy using a lasso to secure the gator.
“See ya later….oh, you know,” the agency said on Facebook.
The post did not say where the gator was taken.
- Officials monitor high tides on Tybee Island
- La tormenta tropical Beta avanza hacia Texas y Luisiana
- Unidentified body dug up after 45 years, SC authorities to try to match DNA
- Caravan demanding justice for Julian Lewis travels from Atlanta to Sylvania
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites