Fire at Alee Temple in Savannah started in kitchen area

News
IMG_20180530_102958_1527697052236.jpg

According to Savannah Fire, a blaze started at Alee Temple, 100 Eisenberg Drive, around 10 a.m. on Wednesday, May 30. Firefighters discovered a blaze in a kitchen area at the rear of the complex and extinguished it.

Officials say the fire appears to have originated around a gas stove. No one was injured.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories