LOS ANGELES (WFLA) — “Judge Judy” is ending production after 25 seasons, according to multiple Hollywood sources.
The courtroom star, Judy Scheindlin, reportedly makes an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” Monday where she says the 2020-21 season of “Judge Judy” will be its last.
Scheindlin told Ellen she’s not done yet, however, announcing that a show called “Judy Justice” will be coming out soon. She couldn’t say which platform or network it will air on.
Scheindlin is the highest paid personality on TV, earning $47 million a year, Hollywood Reporter says.
- SCCPSS unveils demo site walkthrough for students, parents ahead of virtual start
- 150 days: Calls for justice in Breonna Taylor case continue
- Back to school: Dept. of Defense outlines plan for military schools to reopen
- Savannah, partners to distribute CARES Act funding; how to apply
- State lawmaker establishes email for back-to-school safety concerns, hears from hundreds of teachers