SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- Kemp expects COVID-19 vaccinations to start within weeks, eases distribution rules
- EEUU impone nuevas medidas tras feriado de Acción de Gracias
- Georgia secretary of state announces investigations, defends election
- Former trooper accused in death of Julian Lewis granted bond
- Need heating bill help? Assistance available soon for Chatham Co. residents