SAVANNAH, Ga (WSAV/WFLA) — “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas” will be airing Tuesday night on NBC, 54 years after the movie was created.
The classic tale follows a hateful and sour hermit living above the village of Whoville who hatches a plan to steal Christmas joy from the town.
Spawning multiple successful remakes, the original ‘Grinch’ never fails to make its way back into people’s homes during the holiday season.
The special airs at 8 p.m. on WSAV NBC 3.1.
- Local health officials fear another COVID-19 spike after busy holiday weekend
- 2 more arrested in Wendy’s fire after Rayshard Brooks’ shooting
- Armed protesters march through Georgia’s Stone Mountain Park
- Police: 8-year-old girl killed in Atlanta shooting
- Christopher Columbus statue beheaded over July 4th weekend