Our mission is to ensure every child in our area wakes up with gifts under the tree on Christmas morning.
Toy donation collection will start Saturday, Nov. 27, at select Walmart, Brown Arrowhead Clinic, 4m Metals, Savannah & Lowcountry Honda Dealers and Pride Pools locations.
The toy drive will continue through Tuesday, Dec. 14. (Stay tuned for details on WSAV’s big drop-off finale!)
Applications are now open for residents in both the Coastal Empire and Lowcountry. Keep reading for details.
Residents can apply for the Salvation Army’s Angel Tree online at saangeltree.org.
Applicants may be asked to provide copies of documentation. You will be able to upload scanned copies or take photos.
The last day for applications is Saturday, Nov. 27.
Anyone with questions can call the Angel Tree hotline at 912-352-8366.
South Carolina residents
Residents in Beaufort, Jasper and Hampton counties with children (birth to 12 years old) are eligible for registration.
Bluffton Self Help will be hosting in-person registration at 39 Sheridan Park Circle, now through Friday, Dec. 3, at the following times:
- Mondays from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 4 to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Fridays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Please note, Bluffton Self Help will be closed on Nov. 25 and 26 for Thanksgiving. Masks are required at registration.
Applicants will need to bring the following items:
- Photo ID
- Current utility bill or 2021 government benefit award letter
- Long form birth certificate(s) for any child/children that didn’t receive toys in 2020
- If legal guardian, bring proof of guardianship or custodial papers