Get your green gear ready, St. Patrick’s Day is almost here.
Events are happening all over the Coastal Empire and Lowcountry.
Check out a full list of fun events leading up to the big day below.
St. Patrick’s Fire Day Ball
- Friday, March 15 from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. at Savannah Station
- IAFF Savannah Firefighters kick of St. Patrick’s Day weekend to celebrate new members, honor recent retirees and celebrate with departments from around the world
- The event is open to the public and tickets are on sale now
- All proceeds benefit the Fallen Firefighters Fund
St. Patrick’s Day Festival
- Friday, March 15 & Saturday, March 16 from 10:00 a.m. to midnight on River Street
- Head downtown for food, drinks, music and more for the biggest, greenest festival in Savannah
- Four stages will be set up for live music. Check out the lineup:
- Attendees drinking alcoholic beverages in the festival zone are required to wear wristbands, which can be purchased for $10 at locations throughout the downtown area.
Savannah St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Saturday, March 16 from 10:15 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in downtown Savannah
- One of the biggest St. Patrick’s Day parades in the world happening in the Hostess City
- Rain or shine, you can head downtown to cheer on the floats, bands and dancers marching in the parade
- If you can’t make it (or your just not up for it) tune in to WSAV on-air or online for your parade day coverage
Hilton Head Island St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Sunday, March 17 from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. on Hilton Head
- Celebrate the Island’s 36th annual parade on St. Patrick’s Day
- Floats, bands, local dignitaries and more will be marching rain or shine
- Parade begins at Coligny Circle and ends at Park Plaza