SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – Hanukkah, Christmas and Kwanzaa aren’t too far away, and to celebrate there are a ton of events happening around the Coastal Empire and Lowcountry.
From Santa photos and musicals to tree lightings and more — there’s a lot of fun to be had.
Check out the list of events happening in December below.
All month long
A Christmas Tradition
- “A Christmas Tradition” brings holiday glitz and glitter, comedy, and audience participation to the stage with this two hour performance.
- Located at The Historic Savannah Theatre, 222 Bull Sreet
- To purchase tickets, visit here.
- Showing until Dec. 24
Photos with Santa
- If you’re looking for a fun and festive way to celebrate the holiday season in Savannah, Oglethorpe Mall is offering photos with Santa!
- Monday to Saturday 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Located at Oglethorpe Mall, 7804 Abercorn Extention, Savannah
- The event will last until Dec. 24
- For information on photo packages and pricing, visit here.
Charlie Brown Christmas
- Charlie Brown and the whole Peanuts gang find the truth in Christmas during this show
- Located at Savannah Children’s Theatre, 2160 E Victory Drive
- Showing through Dec. 22
- For information on showing times and tickets, visit here.
Holidays at Massie
- Join the Massie Heritage Center with your family and friends to discover the magic of Massie this holiday season.
- 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Located at 207 East Gordon Street, Savannah
- Enjoy festive décor, create a Victorian toy to bring home and warm up with some hot cider.
- Pictures with Santa will take place from 5 – 7 p.m. each night.
- Adults: $5 Children: $3
- For more information, visit here.
The Hinesville Area Arts Council presents “A Christmas Carol”
- Liberty County Performing Arts Center
- 2140 E Oglethorpe Hwy, in Hinesville
- 7:00 p.m. (doors will be opened at 6:00 p.m.)
- Free to the public
- For more information, visit www.hinesvillearts.com
Bluffton’s Holiday Movie Night: “The Polar Express”
- Martin Family Park
- 68 Boundary Street (Across from DuBois Park)
- 6:00 p.m.
- Please bring chairs and blankets for your comfort
Savannah Jazz’s 39th Annual Christmas Concert
- Happening from 5 – 8 p.m. in the upstairs Grand Ballroom of the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
- Features the 18-piece Savannah Jazz Orchestra with special guests
- A silent auction will also be ongoing to benefit Savannah Jazz
- For more information on tickets and more, visit here.
Holiday Evening Tours by Candlelight
- Glistening by candlelight, the federal style home welcomes visitors to an event emphasizing the end of the year celebrations of early 19th century Savannahians, including the Davenport household, who lived in the fine brick home on Colombia Square.
- 6 – 8:30 p.m.
- Event will include light refreshments and music
- For more information and ticket purchase, visit here.