VIDALIA, Ga. (WSAV) – The body of a Vidalia teenager, who was reported missing on Dec. 17, has been found.
A joint investigation is now underway by the Vidalia Police Department and Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) into his murder.
Around 2 p.m. Wednesday, officers responded to the 300 block of Everett Street after workers found a body as they were demolishing a home.
Police believe it to be the body of 17-year-old Zyuan Ceasar. The GBI Crime Lab will make the final identification, the department said.
- City pushes for engagement in sustainability plan
- St. Andrew’s School hosts 36th annual Scottish Games
- FCC says voice providers must show how they’re trying to stop robocalls
- South Carolina ‘open carry’ and ‘constitutional carry’ bills await hearing as end of session nears
- Biden: US to cut 50% of greenhouse gas emissions by 2030