VIDALIA, Ga. (WSAV) – The Vidalia Police Department executed a search warrant that ended in an arrest and the seizure of drugs and guns.
On Saturday, officers searched a building in the 300 block of Washington Street. They seized large quantities of suspected cocaine, marijuana and ecstasy along with over $8,000 cash.
Police arrested 21-year-old Tracy Foreman. He is charged with the following:
- 8 counts of possession of marijuana, over an ounce
- 1 count of possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute
- 1 count of possession of a schedule I narcotic (MDMA)
- 1 count of possession of a schedule I narcotic with the intent to distribute (MDMA)
- 1 count of trafficking schedule I narcotic (MDMA)
- 1 count of possession of a firearm during the commission of certain crimes
- 1 count of terroristic threats
Additional charges and arrests are expected as the investigation continues. Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call the Vidalia Police Department- Criminal Investigations Division at 912-537-4123.