SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – Savannah Police say they have located missing woman, Vicky Stringer.
Police say Stringer is safe.
(previous article – Dec. 8, 2020)
SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – Police are looking for a woman missing out of Midtown Savannah.
Vicky Stringer, 69, was last seen on Monday leaving Mason Drive, according to the Savannah Police Department (SPD).
She was driving an early 2000s gray Honda Civic Coupe. Stringer is described as 5’2” and 200 lbs. and was wearing a black shirt, black tights and a green sweater.
If you see her, SPD urges you to call 911.
- Blessings in a Book Bag hosts 9th annual MLK Walk
- PHOTOS: Georgia National Guard deploys to Washington ahead of inauguration
- Georgia Southern men’s basketball battles back to sweep Troy
- Police arrest man trying to enter DC security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration