VIDALIA, Ga. (WSAV) — A Vidalia man was arrested after police found meth, marijuana and two firearms at his home.
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation says it found the drugs and firearms at the man’s home. Clarence Bostic, 40, was booked into the Toombs County Jail and is charged with the following:
- Sale of Crack Cocaine
- Sale of Powder Cocaine
- Sale of Methamphetamine
- Trafficking in Methamphetamine
- Use of Communication Facility in Commission of Felony (x3)
- Possession of Methamphetamine
- Possession of Firearm by Convicted Felon
- Possession of Firearm during Commission of a Felony
GBI asks anyone with information about drug activity to call the Toombs County Sheriff’s Office at 912-626-6778 or GBI SRDEO at (912) 685-5345. Those wanting to remain anonymous can call 1-800-597-8477 or submit a tip online.