One displaced, puppy saved after Savannah kitchen fire Saturday morning

Crime & Safety

SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – Savannah Fire Rescue responded to a fire Saturday morning and rescued a resident’s pet.

Firefighters extinguished a kitchen fire at the Magnolia Villas, located at 205 W. Montgomery Crossroad. They also rescued a puppy from the fire.

One resident was displaced, and a downstairs neighbor fell and suffered lacerations while getting out of the building.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories