HARDEEVILLE, S.C. (WSAV) – Ten suspects made the list of Hardeeville’s most wanted criminals and the police chief wants them off the streets and behind bars.
He’s urging the community to help catch them.
The suspects are accused of committing a number of crimes within the city over the past few months, and police believe some of them are more violent than others.
Hardeeville Police took to social media to help track them down, hoping to ultimately land them in jail. But, they need your help.
Here’s the list:
- Shareema Behlin – Shoplifting
- Reginald Chapman, Jr. – Assault and Battery 3rd Degree, Public Disorderly Conduct, Shoplifting
- Anthony Durso – Breach of Trust with Fraudulent Intent
- Brandon Johnson – Domestic Violence 2nd degree ( 2 counts )
- Jack Kelly – Burglary 2nd Degree 2 counts, Petit Larceny
- Patrick Riley – Obtaining Property under False Pretenses
- Joseph Robinson – Assault and Battery 3rd Degree
- Christopher Singleton – Pointing and Presenting Firearm at a person
- T’Keyah Taylor – Breach of Trust
One suspect was removed from the list after she was arrested on Thursday. Another suspect will be added.
“Some of them are not from here. Some of them are from different states also that travel through here and incidents happen,” said Hardeeville Police Chief Sam Woodward. “What I always tell people is I don’t need to know who you are, I just need to know your information.”
If you recognize any of the people, you can contact Hardeeville Police anonymously at 1-800-446-1006.