SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – Officials say a man accused of abducting a baby girl from Glennville Thursday has been arrested.
According to the Long County Sheriff’s Office, 7-month-old Genesis Gutierrez Harris is safe.
Nathaniel Harris, 23, was arrested in Statesboro a short time after an Amber Alert was issued for Genesis.
SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – An Amber Alert has been issued for a 7-month-old girl who local officials say was abducted from Glennville Thursday.
According to the alert, activated on behalf of the Long County Sheriff’s Office, Genesis Gutierrez Harris is believed to be with 23-year-old Nathaniel Harris.
Officials say Harris is traveling in a white Chevrolet Equinox with the North Carolina tag HDR7823.
Genesis has brown eyes, black hair and was wearing a white onesie with black/white polka dots and yellow bands, according to officials.
Anyone with information should call 911 or the Long County Sheriff’s Office at 912-545-2118.
- Republicans talk unity in Georgia but censure Kemp, others
- Sheriff: 3 dead, 2 wounded in shooting at Wisconsin tavern
- More Texans would support Matthew McConaughey for governor over Greg Abbott, poll shows
- Actor Felix Silla, known for his role as Cousin Itt on ‘The Addams Family,’ dies at 84
- US, China agree to cooperate on climate crisis with urgency