4 displaced, dog burned in Savannah house fire

Crime & Safety

Photo provided by the Savannah Fire Department.

SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) — Four adults were displaced and their dog was severely burned after a home caught fire in Savannah on Monday.

The adults escaped without injury but the pup suffered some serious burns. The dog was taken to a veterinarian by a family member, the Savannah Fire Department said.

The fire started in a bedroom of a home in a Windsor Forest neighborhood.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories