3 displaced after fire on W. Gordon Street Sunday morning

Crime & Safety

SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – The Savannah Fire Department extinguished a fire on W. Gordon Street early Sunday morning that displaced three people.

At 4:35 a.m., crews responded to a fire in the 100 block of W. Gordon Street. Firefighters found a fire that appeared to have begun in a basement laundry room. The fire extended to the upper floors, causing smoke damage throughout the house.

Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire. No one was injured, bu three people were displaced.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories