SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – The Savannah Fire Department delivered a special gift to a dedicated teenager this week.
The department says for months, firefighters noticed a teen practicing basketball on an old hoop near Station 5.
Impressed by his dedication, the crew pitched in and bought him a new hoop and basketball just in time for Christmas.
- Dr. Fauci is highest-paid federal employee, report says
- Coastal Health District closing some COVID-19 testing sites to focus on vaccine rollout
- Miley Cyrus to play Super Bowl concert for vaccinated frontline workers
- ‘No Hard Feelings’: Patriots fans still rooting for Brady
- ‘It certainly makes sense’: Mayor Johnson calls again on Gov. Kemp to issue a statewide mask mandate