SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) — The spooky season has arrived and there are several ways to celebrate! Take a look through this list of Halloween events happening throughout the Coastal Empire and Lowcountry.
Friday, Oct. 28
- Savannah Spooky Spectacular – The Halloween-themed variety show will be held from 7-8 p.m. at the Savannah Cultural Arts Center located at 201 Montgomery Street
- Fall Fest 2022 – Held at the Pennslyvania Avenue Resource Center (PARC) from 4-6 p.m.
- Haunted House – Sponsored by the City of Savannah and will be held at the Tompkins Center at 2333 Ogeechee Road from 6-8 p.m.
- Safety Spooktacular – The Bluffton Police Department hosts the event allowing participants to meet local first responders and non-profits while trunk or treating at Oscar Frazier Park (77 Shults Road, Bluffton, SC) from 6-8 p.m.
- Scarecrow Rock and Stroll – The annual event starts at 5:30 p.m. in downtown Hinesville. There will be trick or treating for the kids, a screening of “Hocus Pocus,” a block party, and more.
Saturday, Oct. 29
- Ultimate Halloween Bash at Electric Moon – Plant Riverside District’s Electric Moon Skytop Lounge will host the Ultimate Halloween Bash on the rooftop of the Power Plant Building overlooking the Savannah River from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Sunday, Oct. 30
- Savannah Jaycees Trunk or Treat at 101 Atlas Street from 12-2 p.m. In addition to candy, there will be festive food, family-friendly activities and games galore!
- Trunk or Treat at the Legion at 3003 Rowland Avenue in Thunderbolt starting at 4 p.m.
Monday, Oct. 31
- Trick or Treating in Savannah – The City recommends trick or treating take place on Monday, Oct. 31 from 5-8 p.m.
- Halloween Fest at Cloverdale Community Center at 1919 Cynthia Drive from 4-6 p.m. A candy grab, crafts and games will be available. Costumes are encouraged.
- Crusaders Trunk or Treat at 81 Coffee Bluff Villa Road from 5:30-8 p.m.
- Candy Grab at Grant Community Center located at 1310 Richards Street from 5-7 p.m.
- Halloween Trick-r-Treat’n Candy Grab-n-Go from 4-7 p.m. at Tatemville Center, Liberty City Center, Tompkins Center, and Cloverdale Center