SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – Prime Liquor Store celebrated its grand opening Monday by giving back to a local nonprofit.
The new store raised funds for Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Coastal Empire as they showcased their new spot on 5500 Abercorn Street.
Prime offers a wide selection, from craft beers and premium liquor to a hand-picked collection of fine cigars.
The store will be open on the holidays. Visit here for more information.
- The ‘Great Reshuffling’? 11 percent of Americans say they moved in 2020, survey finds
- Google’s latest gadget that helps you learn more about your sleep to get a better night’s rest
- Prince Harry to attend Phillip’s funeral, Meghan to stay home
- Official: Chinese vaccines’ effectiveness low
- What happens when women run the economy? We’re about to find out