Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint this week announces the grand opening of their newest restaurant at Abercorn and Mall in Savannah, GA, on Saturday, May 11. From 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Uncle Maddio's will celebrate by giving away free 9" three-topping pizzas to all guests. There will be something fun for everyone, with live music, face painting and local magician, Magic Mark.
Coined the "Chipotle of pizza," Uncle Maddio's launched the build-your-own pizza market four years ago with the opening of its first restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia. It is now the fastest growing new pizza franchise and will have 20 locations open throughout the Southeast this summer.
Uncle Maddio's answers the call for more choices and better food with an innovative menu that gives customers more than 3 million pizza combinations. Their menu contains three types of crusts (white, wheat, and gluten-free), six sauces, seven cheeses (including Daiya vegan cheese), and 47 different fresh toppings, including locally-sourced, freshly delivered vegetables, hormone-free chicken, organic greens, and handmade meatballs and sausages. In addition to pizza, they serve hot, toasted paninis and made-to-order salads.
The new Uncle Maddio's is located at 7805 Abercorn Street at Abercorn and Mall. They will join neighbors Moe's Southwest Grill, Ross Dress for Less, h.h. gregg, and Cost Plus World Market. The restaurant opening will provide new jobs for the area, as well as new and exciting dining, catering, and after-hours event options for locals and businesses. For more grand opening information and to grab a free 9" pizza coupon, visit the Uncle Maddio's Abercorn and Mall Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/UncleMaddiosAbercornAndMall.
"We're proud to be serving the Savannah community – our first Georgia location outside of the greater Atlanta area," said Uncle Maddio's founder and Chief Pizza Maker Matt Andrew. "Locals will now have a new choice for dining -- gourmet-style pizza with fresh ingredients in just six minutes. By the time you pay and get your drink, your pizza is on its way to your table!"
There are currently 125 more Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint restaurants in development throughout the Southeast. For pizza franchising information, contact Roger Wagerman at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.unclemaddios.com/franchise-info.
About Uncle Maddio's
For people who crave homemade pizza, Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint is the next generation pizza joint. Here's why:
• Uncle Maddio's gives customers more choices: three types of crusts, six sauces, and more than 47 fresh toppings, including gluten-free, vegan, organic, and hormone-free options
• We serve made-to-order, cooked-from-scratch pizza
• Customers talk directly to their pizza maker for a personalized meal that's hot and ready in six minutes
• Homemade pizzas, toasted paninis, and gourmet salads are prepared with fresh ingredients and salad dressings that are made daily
• We offer fresh, flavorful, healthy toppings you won't find anywhere else: hormone-free grilled chicken, Angus steak, whole wheat dough, gluten-free crust, vegan Daiya cheese, and local fresh veggies
• Meals are affordable – $7 for an individual pizza with up to three toppings
1430 East Victory Drive
Can't find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.