April, for the most part, was a quiet, typical month...With temperatures around seasonal norms and precipitation above average. Severe weather did break out on occasion, including on the 14th, the 19th, and the 29th. Here's April by the numbers below:
- Average Temp: 66 F (+0.8 F)
- Warmest Temp: 88 F (Apr. 12th)
- Coolest Temp: 43 F (Apr. 6th)
- Highest Daily Total: 1.04" (April 19th)
- Monthly Total: 4.06" (+0.99")
- Tied record high on April 12th of 88 F. Previous daily record was in 2008.
- Storm Team 3 Meteorologist Matt Devitt
1430 East Victory Drive
Can't find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.