The Hospice Savannah team of more than 200 staff and over 175 volunteers is your source for palliative care and hospice expertise. Our mission is to provide our community with the best services and resources on living with a life-limiting illness, dying, death, grief, and loss. Our core values include accountability, stewardship, teamwork, and compassion.
A not for profit organization, Hospice Savannah is a designated agency of the United Way of the Coastal Empire, and we are the only local hospice to have earned the Joint Commission’s gold seal of approval.
Many of our patients and their family members are pleased to learn that our services are available in their own homes or even other nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Our service area includes five counties throughout the coastal empire:
- Bryan: Ellabell, Pembroke, Richmond Hill, Midway
- Chatham: Savannah, Tybee, Pooler, Bloomingdale, Thunderbolt, Garden City, Port Wentworth
- Effingham: Rincon, Guyton, Clyo, Springfield
- Liberty: Hinesville and surrounding communities
- Long: Ludowici and surrounding communities
If you have questions about hospice care, please feel free to reach out. As a long-time member of the local community, we are committed to helping your family make informed decisions and finding the best possible care.
Savannah, GA 31407
97° / 77°
97° / 76°
92° / 74°
92° / 75°
95° / 76°
95° / 76°